- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth (I usually omit this because 1 tablespoon is not worth opening a whole can to me)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (between 4-6 chicken breasts)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- hot cooked rice
Add green pepper and cashews. Cover and microwave on high for 2-4 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, stirring once. Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve over rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Andrew and I love this recipe. It is a great stir fry that is quick to make because you are microwaving it! I wanted to get a recipe on before I started back to school, because who knows what will happen then. I hope you enjoy it. Love, Hannah.